Today is the last day of quote challenge and I thought of sharing something from my own life- my own mantra in life.
The thought behind: Life is full of surprises and it is different for each one of us. And, each of us have our own mantras and fundas to taken on LIFE and live by their own terms. I love to enjoy the Ls and Fs, while ignore the Is and Es. Again at times, the Ls and Fs go low, while I have to focus on the Is and Es. So, friends, set your priorities, embrace change and LIVE On!
Today, I pass on the challenge to 3 fellow bloggers, who would continue the endeavor with their food for thought. I thereby nominate:
1) Brunda (Brewing Words-A reflection)
2) Arpita (SCRIBBLES@ARPITA)
3) Vivek (Close to my heart)
Hope you will enjoy this as much as I did.
Re-capitulating the rules once again:
1) Thank the blogger, who nominated you.
2) Publish 3 quotes on 3 consecutive days in your blog. It is be your own, or from a book, movie or from anyone who inspires you.
3) Nominate 3 more bloggers to carry on this endeavor.
Looking forward to read some awesome thoughts…
Do leave a thought behind if you like my quotes.